Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Apologies

Sometimes it's really hard for me to keep up with journal type things. And I have been stressed out lately. My apologies my readers for not keeping up with my posts. It's hard to have any motivation to get out of bed much less write my blog. but nonetheless I am back. For now.

Not much of note has happened since my last post. Still arguing with my bf just not as aggressively as we were before and I still hate him at the moment. We're kind of working through our problems. but he's not getting it. Sigh
Worked the Monday after easter at bk. The manager that day told me I did a really good job and would be learning more stuff within the next month so they can have me start working mornings because they need someone with my peppy attitude that early... I would have to be there at 8am. At that time in the morning. I am anything BUT peppy or happy or agreeable. I HATE mornings. I hate waking up to an alarm clock.
Getting a little further in the quilt I'm making for my aunt. I think itll look very nice when it's done.
Actually got some shit done in class last night. Most of the people in the class are very dim and that annoys me. The machines we use are very old. They break a lot. Most of our teachers have told us that when we are not using them, we have to turn them off. Most of the people will sew, then sit at the machine for an hour doing something else while the machine is running. They don't think of the other people in the room. It pisses me off because I'm not the type of person to be blunt and go up to someone and tell them something like that. Tonight I have class again. hopefully some of the people will be more considerate tonight. And the teacher! Ugh! She lectures the class for hours about the same stuff every night. One of them is about wasting time. She is wasting our time when she starts lecturing us because it's not the whole class that has a problem, it's individuals. Instead of wasting the time of people who know what they're doing, she should speak directly to those individuals. But I guess she sees us as little kids because that's what she's used to working with. Sigh. I just wanna go home and sew my own stuff when im in class because there aint much to do.

Later tonight when I get home I'll post a few of my poems. That is if I'm up to it. I'm usually pretty tired and unmotivated when I get home from class. I hate the long drive.

Sayonara for the moment my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment