Saturday, March 30, 2013

Treated right for once (march 28th)

Today was a long day for me. I worked a 9 hour shift at BK. My original shift was 11-4 but a 'friend' asked me to cover for him because he wanted to hang out with his friends. I was left behind yet again. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore. But work was ok today. Except for the part where a spider crawled on me while I was washing dishes! I hate spiders. Very much so. Other than that it was a normal day at work for me. But not really for some other people. Guess the main manager and the district manager don't get along. The main manager would make the schedules but now its gonna be the district manager. I don't like her very much. She's polite, but cold. And she doesn't fit into the family that is the BK crew. Oh well.

After work I went on a date :) not with mike though. With an old friend I hadn't seen since last summer. Sam. He picked me up at work and we went to see the new Oz movie. Good movie, but not great. We spent a lot of our time talking. Which was nice. I'm not used to going on dates and I'm kinda wishing now that I was more cuddly at the movie. Oh how I wish these things were a little easier :P

I got home around 1am and one of my neighbors here at the apartment was having a little problem. They needed some laxatives. But didn't have enough money and didn't want to drive because they had taken a pill that makes them really drowsy. So I lent em a few dollars and drove them to the gas station to get it. Even bought it for em cause they were embarrassed about buying it haha. That kind of stuff doesn't really embarrass me.

My feet were killing me by the time I went to bed around 2. But all in all it was a good day.

Sayonara for now readers

No comments:

Post a Comment