Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Through the bad to the good(march 4th)

Well today was so much better thankfully.

Spent the night at my gmas. Didnt sleep very well. Im so used to my own bed that I can never sleep well in another unless I spend a lot of time sleeping in it and getting used to it. It was so weird not to have my baby kitty Shawdow sleeping on me. Even though she wakes me up when she does sleep on me, I love it anyway haha. She is so adorable. But when i was at my gmas the only furry critter that slept with me was my gmas dog Laptop. He's a mutt. I know he's 1/3 poodle but I cannot remember the other 2/3 haha. He is so energetic. Ill be trying to sleep and he'll be trying to get attention and play. Not the best sleeping buddy but I didn't wanna be alone. Its creepy at my gmas house. So I got a few hours sleep and got up for work at 9:45. Gma was walking around upstairs at 7. She has very creaky floors. I couldnt really get back to sleep after that even though i tried.

So I got up for work and had to brush off the car. Got some snow. The brush thingy for wiping of a car is kinda short, and Im kinda short, and the van is kinda tall haha, so she had me use a household duster. Worked pretty good! Got to work and apparently there was an inspection going on. Yay. Not. For some reason the manager wanted me to do something new that day. Granted it was easier than front counter but I still didnt really know what the hell I was doing. He put me on back drive (back window where you pay) and dishes. The way the space was set up it wasn't exactly easy for me to see if there was a car there so thankfully the guy making the patties would let me know if I didnt notice a car right away. The dishes were groody (gross) of course and it was annoying because my hands kept freezing in the cold air and cold water. Oi. But I guess I cant really complain. Just gotta get used to it. Oh, and I absolutley love the fact the people are Minnesota nice! If they werent id be even more of a nervous wreck! Gotta love Minnesnowtans haha.

After work my bf and three of our friends came over to help me move some furniture. A couch, a futon, and two dressers. I paid them with food and they were more than happy with that XD. We had a lot of fun even though we were walking in the snow with frozen feet and hands moving heavy stuff. Gotta love those times where you're with friends doing something like chores or errands but, because of who you're with, it just seems so much better and entertaining. And my friends are definitely a veeeeerrrry odd bunch haha. Theyre awesome :)

So the futon was for when my bf stays the night. Didnt think sleeping on the floor on couch cushions would be very good. We spent a few hours cuddling and making up for lost time :P and just when things were getting 'hot' my mom comes out! Good thing she went to the bathroom first cause we were not decent at all XD. It feels so good to be with him and be happy with him after the horrible fight we had. I wanted to sleep in his arms but my mom wont let me >:(  oh well when she goes to work at 5am ill sneak into bed with him haha. And even then it wont be for long cause he has to go to skool. If he even does. He might skip. As much as I want him to stay and spend much needed time with him, I want him to go to skool and not flunk again. It seems im a bad influence ahah. Oh and he started wearing the ring I got him on his ring finger :) that made me really happy because it shows me that he wants to get married one day as much as I do. Which is why I wore mine on my ring finger since he got it for me. He didnt wear it on his ring finger before because he didnt want people thinking he was already married for some reason. Im glad he changed his mind

Hmmm well thats all for now. Tomorrow ill write more about thoughts and feelings i have cause im just too tired to do that tonight.

Nighty night and sleep tight my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment