Thursday, March 14, 2013

Need A Break

Sigh I'm stressin about a few things right now, some trivial, some not. Warning: strong language ahead, brace yourself.

#1. My gma. Yesterday and today I go over to my gmas. Yesterday I went over there when she was gone so I figured id watch some netflix while picking thread out of fabric (I'm making a quilt.) I watch two episodes of a show and then she gets home. Almost immediately she makes herself food, comes over to where I'm sitting, and demands that I move over because I'm in 'her' spot. I was comfortable where I was. So I said I didn't want to move. Then she takes the remote and changes what I was watching. That pissed me off so I just left. Today she did basically the same thing. She was reading in her room so I go to watch tv in the living room. Then I have to leave to go get my mom and when I get back she's fuckin watchin tv. I get that its her house and her tv and shit but I still think that's pretty  fuckin rude. Ugh!

#2. My mom and her car and her court shit. I'm 18. My parents have been 'divorced' (they were never married and the word separated makes it sound like they'll get back together) since I was a baby. My whole life has been one big stupid custody battle. My mom had custody until 2005, I was 12 and going into 6th grade. My dad claims that my mom never paid child support and my mom claims she did. All my life I've been put in the fucking middle of this shit and it has sucked. I guess my dad is taking my to court for the child she supposedly owes him. I'm so fucking sick of this shit I just want it to be over with for fucks sake!! Sigh and if he takes money from her we will be stuck in bump fuck annandale with a broken down car and no way to fix it for a very long time. If I get enough money to move out I wanna make sure that I won't be leaving my mom behind in this shitty place. And she rarely let's me use her car because the struts are going out or something. I swear, nobody in my family ever fuckin thinks.

#3 My BF. Again. Sigh I was arguing with him again tonight. This time it was about him not sleeping well. He always says 'ill sleep when I'm dead.' That makes me mad. Sleep deperivation can have serious consequences?(or complications?) And he thinks he'll get by with just a few hrs of sleep a night. I care about him therefore I care about his well-being, which is something he's never cared much about. He was pissing me off so much that I stopped texting him a little after 9pm. And its gonna be that way for awhile until he actually starts getting sleep. 4 hrs of sleep with about 18hrs long days is not healthy. I want him to be healthy so he can be with me longer and he's not grasping that idea. I suppose I should probably get healthier myself. I eat quite a bit of junk and don't really exercise. I wanna do something about it but I don't have loads of money to buy organic food and I don't want to go outside when I hate just about everybody in this town.

Whaaaa I feel like I need to whine like a baby for a bit before I can deal with this shit =/

Sigh so that's basically it for now. Good night and good luck my readers. Whoever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment